Hippie style earrings handcrafted from hand-painted polymer clay & sterling silver
- Polymer clay (non toxic, durable and ethically sourced from the USA)
- Sterling silver/hypo allergenic studs (92.5)
- All paints are non toxic and from the USA
- Two connected circles that were shaped and painted by hand
- Diameter of larger circle is 5/8” and smaller is 3/8”
- Earrings measure 1-14” long and 5/8”at widest point
These fabulous hippie style earrings are one of a kind. And, the mandala shape will give you a greater connectivity to the earth.
*Please note that these are small earrings. The macro photos were provided to illustrate the detail on the earrings. The actual size of the larger circle is about the size of a 5¢ (nickel) coin. The circumference of the smaller circle is smaller than a dime.
Handmade products are not machined by tools. As a result, there are some inconsistencies in shape and depth/thickness. I make every effort to match the pieces as closely as possible.
Please do not merge this jewelry into water. Wiping with soft moist cloth is ok but saturating or soaking will ruin them.
Price includes standard shipping to the USA, Canada & UK/Europe. Need it sooner? Please contact me for express shipping. Additional express shipping fees will apply.