Boho dangle earrings handmade made from polymer clay & sterling silver
- Polymer clay (non toxic, durable and ethically sourced from the USA)
- Sterling silver/hypo allergenic studs (92.5)
- All paints are non toxic and from the USA
- Tear-drop earrings were shaped and painted by hand
- Tear drop is 1” long and 5/8” wide
- Earring is 1-1/2” long (includes circular ear hook and tear drop)
These superb bohemian dangle earrings are one of a kind and were made to match the long boho beaded necklace.
*Please note that these are small earrings. The macro photos were provided to illustrate the detail on the earrings. The actual size of the tear drop is just a bit smaller than a 25¢ (quarter) coin.
Handmade products are not machined by tools. As a result, there are some inconsistencies in shape and depth/thickness and sometimes contain minor flaws on the back. I make every effort to match the pieces as closely as possible.
Please do not merge this jewelry into water. Wiping with soft moist cloth is ok but saturating or soaking will ruin them.
Price includes standard shipping to the USA, Canada & UK/Europe. Need it sooner? Please contact me for express shipping. Additional express shipping fees will apply.