Handmade polymer clay earrings & sterling silver:
- Polymer clay (non toxic, durable and ethically sourced from the USA)
- Czech fire-polished glass bead (6 mm)
- Sterling silver/hypo allergenic ear hooks and beads (92.5)
- All paints are non toxic and from the USA
- Tear-drop earrings were shaped and painted by hand
- Tear drop is 1-1/4” long and ¾” wide
- Earring is 2-1/2” long (includes ear hook, beads and tear drop)
These gorgeous handmade polymer clay earrings are one of a kind.
*Please note that these are small earrings. The macro photos were provided to illustrate the detail on the earrings. The actual size of the tear drop is a little larger than the size of a 25¢ (quarter) coin.
Handmade products are not machined by tools. As a result, there are some inconsistencies in shape and depth/thickness and can have some minor flaws on the back side. I make every effort to match the pieces as closely as possible.
Please do not merge this jewelry into water. Wiping with soft moist cloth is ok but saturating or soaking will ruin them.
Price includes standard shipping to the USA, Canada & UK/Europe. Need it sooner? Please contact me for express shipping. Additional express shipping fees will apply.