Handmade hand-painted polymer clay earrings & sterling silver
- Polymer clay (non toxic, durable and ethically sourced from the USA)
- Turquoise rondelle beads (3x5 mm)
- Sterling silver/hypo allergenic hooks (92.5)
- All paints are non toxic and from the USA
- Mandala earrings were shaped and painted by hand
- Mandala clay is 5/8” diameter
- Earring is 2” long (includes circular ear hook and mandala clay)
These pretty handmade polymer clay earrings are one of a kind.
A mandala can help transform an ordinary mind into enlightened one and can assist with healing. The circular design of the mandala symbolizes the idea that life is never ending and everything is connected. A mandala represents a spiritual journey within an individual.
*Please note that these are small earrings. The macro photos were provided to illustrate the detail on the earrings. The actual size of the tear drop is just a bit smaller than a 5¢ (nickel) coin.
Handmade products are not machined by tools. As a result, there are some inconsistencies in shape and depth/thickness and sometimes some minor flaws on the back. I make every effort to match the pieces as closely as possible.
Please do not merge this jewelry into water. Wiping with soft moist cloth is ok but saturating or soaking will ruin them.
Price includes standard shipping to the USA, Canada & UK/Europe. Need it sooner? Please contact me for express shipping. Additional express shipping fees will apply.