A handmade polymer clay necklace in pretty pink colors. Small, elegant yet still a statement.
- Handmade, hand-painted and hand-shaped round (mandala) polymer clay pendant (3/4 diameter).
- Polymer clay is non toxic, durable and ethically sourced from the USA
- Leatherette chain (1.5 mm x 18 “) with sterling silver (92.5) clasp and sterling silver jump ring..
A one-of-a-kind necklace that has several matching earrings to choose from (not included in this price).
- Pink handmade clay earrings (mandala/round shape)
- Pink handmade polymer clay earrings (tear-dropped shape)
Handmade products are not machined by tools. As a result, there are some inconsistencies in shape and depth/thickness and can have little imperfections on the back of the product. These imperfections are minor.
Imperfections are a result of the process and mentioned here only because those who are unfamiliar with handmade may not understand the difference in process between machine tooled and handmade. Controlling the process in handmade to the same degree as machines is nearly impossible. However, the imperfections are part of the charm.
Please do not merge this jewelry into water. Wiping with soft moist cloth is ok but saturating or soaking will destroy them.
Price includes standard shipping to the USA, Canada & UK/Europe. Need it sooner? Please contact me for express shipping rates. Additional express shipping fees will apply.