Handmade and hand-painted polymer clay earrings & copper:
- Polymer clay (non toxic, durable and ethically sourced from the USA)
- Afghan Phoenix lapis lazuli beads
- Copper allergenic ear hooks and beads
- All paints are non toxic and from the USA
- Circular mandala earrings were shaped and painted by hand
- Circle circumference 3/4” inch
- Earring is 2-1/4” long
These gorgeous handmade polymer mandala clay earrings are one of a kind and were made to match the following items (and not included in the price):
*Please note that these are small earrings. The macro photos were provided to illustrate the detail on the earrings. The actual size of the tear drop is a little larger than the size of a 25¢ (quarter) coin.
Handmade products are not machined by tools. As a result, there are some inconsistencies in shape and depth/thickness. I make every effort to match the pieces as closely as possible.
Please do not merge this jewelry into water. Wiping with soft moist cloth is ok but saturating or soaking will ruin them.
Price includes standard shipping to the USA, Canada & UK. Need it sooner? Please contact me for express shipping. Additional express shipping fees will apply.